Experienced Family Lawyer Handles Divorce and all types of Family Law Matters
Full-service firm assists individuals and families in the Southeast, OK area
Whether you are going through a divorce, looking to adopt, or facing another kind of family law legal issue, SANDERS, SANDERS & SULLIVAN, PC. will seek solutions to your legal problems that protect your interests and loved ones. I am well-versed in matters of family law. Parents and divorcing spouses in LeFlore, Latimer, Haskell, Pittsburg, Pushmataha and McCurtain Counties and all throughout the Southeast, OK, area enlist my help to overcome some of life's most difficult challenges, and I take pride in delivering quality representation.
Dedicated Attorney advocates for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, we provide caring legal counsel and advocacy. I can help you with matters including:
- Child support — I will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — I advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety. I assert clients' parental rights to make decisions about how children are raised.
- Adoption — I assist clients who seek to add children to their families through adoption.
- Juvenile delinquency — If your child ends up in trouble with the law, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. I can advise you on how to handle delinquency issues.
In all of these matters, I provide knowledgeable counsel at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Focused counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
I help clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible. When disagreements can’t be resolved, I won’t hesitate to advocate for your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, I provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — I will guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, I will help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — I will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — I draft and review comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
You may find that mediation helps you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, I am a skilled litigator who will represent your best interests in the court room.
Contact a dedicated family law attorney
The legal representation you choose will play an important role in shaping the terms of your divorce, adoption or other family law matter. Call SANDERS, SANDERS & SULLIVAN, PC at 918-647-8201 or contact me online to schedule a consultation with a family law attorney. My office is located at 323 Dewey Avenue in Poteau, OK .